Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Socks finished!

Yay! They're finished. Ends woven in and everything. They'll soon be on their way to the recipient. Pattern: my own, toe up, short row heel. Stockinette sole, 3 X 1 rib on leg and instep, 2 X 2 rib on cuff. Done with KnitPicks Essential Tweed yarn in Inca Gold; 2 socks at a time on 2 KnitPicks classic circulars size 1.

Next up: A pair for my 10 month old nephew. My sister will measure his feet for me tonight, so I'll start them tomorrow. After my brother's socks, I feel the need to do a pair I can finish quickly.

I've also made a little progress in the Monkey socks for me. I'm up to the heel flap on the first sock (don't have a picture of that yet).

But, here's an earlier pic of the Monkey sock. The yarn is the Mocha Spice colorway from Fearless Fibers.

No comments: