Last year I participated in a book challenge and exceeded my goal of 52 books.
For 2011 I've decided to challenge myself to read/listen to 70 books.
Books over 50 pages count as one book. Books with fewer than 50 pages count as one half book. Audiobooks count as one half book.
Edit 01/10/11 - I just found an e-book reading challenge on The Ladybug Reads . My goal is the Possessed level of 50 e-books.
That leaves 20 books in my overall reading challenge for physical books and audiobooks.
I'll be using this post to keep track of the books I read.
1. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, by Stieg Larsson
2. The Hidden Staircase, by Carolyn Keene
3. Veil of Night, by Linda Howard
4. Cure, by Robin Cook
5. Virals, by Kathy Reichs
6. The Bungalow Mystery, by Carolyn Keene
7. Ancestor, by Scott Sigler
8. Sizzle, by Julie Garwood
9. Choke, by Stuart Woods
10. The Secret of Shadow Ranch, by Carolyn Keene
11. Miracle Cure, by Michael Palmer
12. L.A. Times, by Stuart Woods
13. Damage, by John Lescroart
14. Private, by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
15. The Secret of Red Gate Farm, by Carolyn Keene
16. Sweet Revenge, by Diane Mott Davidson
17. The Princess Diaries, by Meg Cabot
18. Death on the D-List, by Nancy Grace
19. Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter, by Tom Franklin
20. Improbable Cause, by J.A. Jance
21. Intervention, by Robin Cook
22. Run For Your Life, by James Patterson and Michael Ledwigde
23. Dark of the Moon, by John Sandford
24. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot
25. Dead Silence, by Randy Wayne White
26. You’ve Been Warned, by James Patterson and Howard Roughan
27. Dead or Alive, by Tom Clancy
28. The Disappearing Spoon and Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements, by Sam Kean
29. Strategic Moves, by Stuart Woods
30. Black Widow, by Randy Wayne White
31. Dead of Night, by Randy Wayne White
32. Night Vision, by Randy Wayne White
33. One Crazy Summer, by Rita Williams-Garcia
34. Twelve Mile Limit, by Randy Wayne White
Count as one half book:
Total to date: 34 books
Goal = 70 books
Edit 01/11/11 to correct link