Sunday, March 28, 2010

I need more time

I need more time to knit everything I want to make.

The new Knitty went live last week and there were 10 projects from it that I added to my queue on Ravelry.
That's on top of the other 2,000 plus projects already queued.

There was one in particular that I had to cast on right away. That was Anthemion, by Miriam Felton. I cast on using ebony Zephyr wool/silk laceweight, using it held double because I want mine a little heavier and larger. I'm using 4.5mm needles. I finished the first chart this morning and this is what it looks like so far:

wip anthemion 032810

The picture doesn't do it justice. This yarn has such a lovely sheen because of the silk, that doesn't come across in the picture.
I am loving this wrap and can't wait to finish and wear it.
I need more hours in the day to knit...

No comments: